Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in the Semiconductor industry is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their team and help support the products through the product lifestyle. If you would be interested in joining a dynamic company in the San Jose area our client is looking for
• 5-15+ years of electrical engineering experience
• AutoCad and Visio CAD experience
• Broad understanding of Automation Systems, Control Systems, and Power Distribution Systems including Electrical Controls, Electrical Distribution, PLC’s, Pneumatics, Actuators, Servo Systems, and Mechanics is required
• Basic layouts of PC Boards on Visio (Most heavy PC Design is already performed in-house by the engineering staff)
• Must be familiar with NEC, NFPA-79, SEMI, Copy Exactly, UL508, IEC/EN safety standards
• Metrology experience a plus
• Measuring Systems experience a plus
• Semiconductor Process Capital Equipment experience a plus
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# ES16718
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Electrical Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search