Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
We are in need of a SnapDragon Engineer for a great client of ours located in the East Bay Area. The successful candidate will join a talented team of engineers working on a consumer-facing product related to mobile devices.
• SnapDragon (Qualcomm) Chips experience
o Uses ARM RISC Instruction set
• Linux (any flavor, or Unix) / Not WN
• Developing in C based platform – exp. preferable (Other languages will be considered)
• Embedded knowledge essential
• Product and Lifecycle exp.
• CM knowledge a plus
• Aircraft or Flight knowledge a plus
• MobileUncle is a plus but NR
• Work in a Linux environment on new features and performance enhancements
• Develop tools for checking functionality, power requirements, of Linux/Android/iOS – SnapDragon chipsets under different scenarios in conjunction with aviation-related products
o Technologies such as Displays - Information of product and running-status, Parameter Test Tools, Apps that are compatible with most mobile phones and devices
• Data visualization which provides personalized dashboards, charts, and embedded reports across entire business flow
• Work in partnership with team to help refine provisions for product and mobile operations
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#16792LJ
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for SnapDragon Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search