Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Seeking a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Administrator for a 1-year contract position in San Francisco, CA.
• Participate in and support Bill of Materials (BOM) automation projects.
• Develop ad-hoc process flow mapping to highlight areas of opportunity for future-state processes.
• Identify and lead continuous process improvements in the PLM area.
• Reach out, partner, and work across TechOp teams to improve the up-stream process and support.
• Perform active stakeholder engagement, understand needs, discuss opportunities for improvement, and propose solutions to identified or forecasted issues/roadblocks impacting cross-functional downstream processes.
• PLM system day-to-day activities/responsibility, such as BOM releases and changes to support new production introduction (NPI), as well as sustaining Microprocessor TLA set-up and changes for global assets, based on input from Integrators, Manufacturing Engineers, and suppliers.
• Manage ad-hoc (legacy) BOM cleanup, BOM update initiatives, and Part Number cleanup.
• PLM standardization Leader, and continuous-process improvement to support scalability.
• Define processes and workflows to manage the various interactions relative to PLM and datacenter assets.
• Define feature requirements to continually improve custom-developed inventory management tools.
• Maintain accuracy of asset management tool.
• Work with internal teams to provide updates on deliveries, V2 files, transfers, decommissions, and RMA. (Finance, Accounting, Audit, DCO, Tax & Legal).
• Work with Suppliers onboarding them throughout asset-management process.
• PLM administration experience.
• PLM System knowledge with at least 1 of the following:
• Cloud PLM.
• Upchain PLM.
• Oracle Agile PLM.
• SAP PLM.
• Solidworks PLM.
• Siemens Teamcenter.
• Autodesk Vault.
• Hardware, Firmware, Microprocessor experience.
• Bill of Materials (BOM) experience.
• Experience working in an engineering environment.
• Datacenter experience.
• Supplier and CM experience.
• CAD knowledge.
• L10, L11, L12 assets experience.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Leonard at email@example.com. Please reference JO# 16868LJ
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for PLM Administrator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search