Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in the San Francisco area is looking to create friendly digital experiences by being obsessed with what’s most important to our 30 million digital customers and incorporating their voices into every decision we make.
What you’ll be responsible for
• Creating common UX deliverables including: Flows, Wireframes, Design Specifications, and Content Decks
• Partnering closely with product managers, scrum masters, developers, researchers, business analysts, and legal/compliance, from aligning on customer and business goals, to managing expectations about design deliverables to shipping the ultimate experience
• Estimating and scoping design work; ensuring design deliverables are done sprint(s) ahead of development
• Grooming user stories with the scrum team and identifying design-related user stories in the backlog
• 3+ years’ experience producing mobile and web products that lead to measurable business / customer impact
• 2+ years’ experience working in an agile environment, with distributed teams and agile delivery tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence)
• Certifications in Agile, UX or other design methodologies; Scrum master experience
• Expertise with common design tools (e.g., InVision, Sketch, Photoshop)
• Financial services industry experience
• Knowledge and understanding of project management principles: managing projects from beginning to end; that vary in scope and complexity
• Outstanding problem solving and decision-making skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience managing vendor delivery including contract negotiation, scoping, writing
creative briefs, and problem resolution
• BA/BS or higher in Human Factors or Interaction Design
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# ES16885
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Product Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search