Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
• Negotiate and purchase (Buy) materials, supplies and services, at the best terms for the organization.
o Buying all types of parts, equipment, possibly MRP items.
• Review SAP assigned commodities and release purchase orders.
• Process purchase requisitions received outside of MRP generated requirements.
• Review and communicate material specifications to suppliers.
• Resolve discrepancies with suppliers and engineering department.
• Create, analyze, report, and publish KPI's.
• Monitor and expedite the Supplier Pre-Shipment Inspection process.
• Audit and qualify suppliers according to defined supplier quality process.
• Track purchases, monitor vendor quality, and maintain a current database of vendor information.
• Four years or more of purchasing/buying experience, working with vendors, negotiations, etc…
• Knowledge of MRP functions and practices.
• Manufacturing experience and mechanical aptitude.
• Knowledge of SAP – MM Module.
• Strong communication skills to work with all departments.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Understanding of total cost vs price.
• Strong supplier management skills.
Apply for Buyer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search