Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client is seeking a Content Strategist for a 2-year contract position in San Francisco, CA.
• Collaborating with XD Designers, Content Strategists, Producers, Product Designers and Researchers on multi-device experiences for online and mobile banking, financial education, product information, tools, and applications
• Creating content strategies that meet customer needs and business goals
• Writing and editing copy – you make every word count
• Often acting as project lead, coordinating multi-disciplinary XD project teams, writing creative briefs, estimating scope and sizing, and handling escalations
• Working on large projects as well as ongoing maintenance, both independently and as part of a team
• Working with project teams to understand business goals and identify customer needs
• Partnering with product managers, project managers, developers, business analysts, legal/compliance, and more
• Performing light interaction design and information architecture
• 3-5 years of content strategy and writing experience, with at least 1-2 years as an online content strategist and writer for large, public-facing company/websites.
• Mobility experience.
• Experience developing and implementing content strategies for large sites or large sections of sites.
• Experience leading multi-disciplinary project teams.
• Deep familiarity with user-centered design principles.
• Experience developing and owning digital editorial standards and guidelines.
• Experience managing vendors and contractors.
• Superb communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Demonstrated ability to persuade partners and diplomatically resolve conflict.
• Excellent organization and attention to detail.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word and comfort with PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with content management systems.
• Some experience with information architecture.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at email@example.com. Please reference JO# 16897EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Sr. Content Strategist
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search