Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client is seeking an experienced Governance & Risk CoE Leader for an extendable 6-month contract opportunity in Oakland, CA.
• This experienced and mature Portfolio, Program and Project Management Governance and Implementation Manager will create and build a new small CoE team that will work with the business unit stakeholders to help collaborate, consult, guide and drive process for management of regulatory change implementation.
• Establish a centralized team to help understand the changes and implement a common and standard process for delivering change, as planned and on-time to meet external and internal requirements.
• This is a heavily collaborative, influence-based position with a small team of approximately 5 consultants who the manager will oversee and ensure consistent, standard engagements across all business units and delivery teams.
• Expert-level knowledge of financial services conduct risk management principles.
• Deep experience in the financial services industry with specific expertise working with large financial institutions to design, implement and execute compliance risk management programs.
• 8+ years of experience with compliance, operational risk management (including audit, legal, credit risk, market risk and the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk).
• 8+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Strategic Planning, Risk Management, Business Operations, Program Management, Project Management,
• Extensive experience designing and executing enterprise compliance programs, including regulatory change management, risk identification and assessment processes, compliance issue management, new product/business review, complaint handling, compliance monitoring and reporting, compliance training.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, coupled with an ability to translate ambiguous ideas/issues into well-defined plans/solutions with a track-record for delivering results.
• Proven ability to build and lead high-performing teams, ensuring proper staffing and expertise, and manage the establishment of major policies and relevant compliance programs across major business divisions within a large and complex organization.
Are you interested and available? Please send your resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO# 16911EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Risk Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search