Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Seeking a Senior Product Manager for a 6-month contract-to-hire position in Oakland, CA.
This person will build a new Fintech system from the ground up. The ideal candidate will have experience with financial products, loan apps, consumer apps and payment processing apps from inception to implementation.
• Lead the product related efforts, represent the product team, facilitate discussions among Legal, Engineering, Design and Operations teams.
• Craft product specs, collaborate with others to improve the specs and make sure the deliverables match the specs.
• Be the voice of consumers, both internal (agents and back office) and external (borrowers).
• “Walk the floor” - join the operations team and take part in daily activities to collect feedback and improve the product.
• Work closely with legal and compliance teams on servicing and collections related products to ensure new technology is built and launched in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Evaluate external vendors, manage relations and negotiate prices.
• 5+ years of Product Management experience.
• Experience with lending or payments in Fintech companies.
• Track record of successfully launching and growing products and services in regulated environments.
• Clear and compelling in written and verbal communication.
• Obsesses over getting the details right.
• Knowledge of SQL for product analysis. Previous engineering experience is a plus.
• Superior organizational and project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects to deliver results within short timelines.
• A passion for improving consumer’s financial health by surrounding them with flexible credit management solutions.
Are you interested and available? Please send your resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO# 16913EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Sr. Product Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search