Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
• Full-stack development; i.e., able to code, program, develop, and identify bugs.
• Knowledge of software architecture and design.
• Development experience in Python or C/C++, with associated web technologies and frameworks experience.
• Understanding of networking technologies and protocols.
• Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and databases.
• Experience with Linux and/or embedded systems.
• BS in Computer Science is a must, plus real-world experience.
o PhD is a plus.
• Develop and code in Python and C/C++, and with web technologies and frameworks.
• Work on data structures, with algorithms, and in/around databases.
• Team work and proactive sharing of knowledge.
• Work in a dynamic, motivated, and collaborative environment.
• Deliver cutting-edge innovative products to demanding fortune 500 customers.
• Have direct contribution to products’ success and be proud of your accomplishments.
• Work in a Linux/Agile Environment.
Apply for Sr. Software Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search