Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
• In-depth understanding of electrical engineering concepts and fundamentals.
• Design and Integration exp. is a must.
• 2-5 years of industry or university research experience in board-level electronics design in one or more of the following areas: Automotive, Medical, Consumer or Aerospace.
• Proficiency in electronics design (EDA) tools such as Zuken Cadstar, Altium, Cadence, or other.
• Analog Eng exp. must be strong. (Digital exp. does not apply much for this role.).
• Know a little about writing code for a hw / s/w f/w product base.
• Experience with PCB layout.
• Experience with SPICE-based circuit simulation.
• Experience with physics simulation tools such as Ansys or ADS.
• Position is heavy on the analog and switch mode converters design side, but low voltage digital experience is nice to have as well.
• Lab instruments experince with Test Equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, electronic loads, and signal generators - Required.
• PCB reworking and corresponding equipment - Hands-On, will do T/S and component replacements, using soldering irons, etc.
• Must have gone through the full development process at least once.
• Going to production/market is a plus.
• Experience with grid tied devices, Medical device or Automotive Regulations is a plus.
• Must be willing to learn and thrive in a small company environment.
• MSEE, BSEE, MSCS, BSCS, or PhD Degree from an accredited university or institution.
Preferred / Desired Experience:
• Automotive, Medical or Aerospace electronics design and qualification in the low and mid voltage, mixed-signal circuit design, power electronics design.
• Worst-case circuit analysis (WCA) , FMEA, tree fault analysis , reliability analysis, 8D, etc.
• EMI/EMC design and mitigation techniques.
• Embedded SW knowledge is a plus.
• System integration , harness design , electromechanical system design, i.e. Zuken 3E.
• Generate FMEA, FTA, WCA.
• Bring a hw product from concept to manufacturing.
• Help to develop hw product to next levels, and help sw engineers build sw on top of the hw.
• HW / SW Integration.
• Write requirement specifications and other process-related documentation.
• Design / read schematics, design PCB’s, design electro-mechanical systems.
• Compliance testing, EMI/EMC design and mitigation techniques.
• Work with laboratory equipment - oscilloscope, meters, analyzes, soldering rework equipment, etc.
• Test circuits and designs.
• Work in a fast-paced environment.
Apply for Electronics Design Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search