Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in Menlo Park is looking for an Electrical Engineer to help design and innovate their unique technology! You are someone who can help develop hardware products to the next level, and work with other teams like software engineers to build the software on top of the hardware. This is fast-paced, small company, work environment creating up and coming life changing technology!
• 2-5 years of industry or university experience in board-level electronics design in industries like medical, consumer electronics, aerospace, etc…
• Strong analog background and experienced with switch mode converters design
• EMI/EMC design and mitigation techniques
• System integration, harness design, electro-mechanical system design, i.e. Zuken 3E; a plus
• Design / read schematics, design PCB’s, design electro-mechanical systems.
• Work with laboratory equipment - oscilloscope, meters, analyzes, soldering rework equipment, etc.
• MSEE, BSEE, MSCS, BSCS, or PhD Degree from an accredited university or institution
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Kyle firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#17070
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Electrical Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search