Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client is seeking a Product Marketing Manager for an extendable 6-month contract position in Santa Clara, CA.
• Define a go-to-market strategy for a new product that will introduce students to new topics and concepts in multiple subjects.
• Work with Product Managers, Business Leaders and Marketers to develop an end-to-end strategy for maximizing awareness and virtual sharing (social, link sharing, etc.) of this new product.
• 5 years of experience with Product Marketing and go-to-market strategies.
• Experience building a scalable, go-to-market model that can be replicated across the country.
• Ability to generate educational buzz around free, internal and external classroom tools.
• Execute on the strategy, measure ROI, refine and repeat.
• Ability to measure KPI’s to ensure product launch is successful.
• Understand the competitive landscape.
• Experience in the education space – marketing products to students, teachers, professors, universities (academic departments and programs) and academic/educational organizations
Are you interested and available? Please send your resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO# 17129EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Product Marketing Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search