Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
• Mechanical aptitude w/ Equipment, Automobiles, Jet Engines, Farm Machinery, Industrial Machines, or something similar.
• 1-2+ Years experience – Jr. – Intermediate level role.
• Working knowledge of sales and purchase order functions.
o Will be trained on SAP if they have no experience.
• Understanding of MRP concepts.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Inventor. (Just to check drawings, etc…).
o Some BASIC knowledge of CAD is all that is required. (Could be Academic.)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel (MS Office).
• Problem-Solving and positive customer interaction.
• Sitting for extended periods of time (Primarily a Desk Job).
• Able to work On-Site 100% of the time.
• Excellent communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills – Listening, Speaking, Writing.
• Follow Instructions Well.
• Dependable and a good track record of having sone something similar and significant on the past.
• Able to work well with vendors, CM’s or customers over the phone; and internally with management and colleagues.
o Ability to work with all other manufacturing departments and accounting personnel.
• Good Personality / Team Player type.
• Mechanical Engineering Degree (BSME) or Knowledge helpful.
• College Grad with a little bit of experience would be considered.
• Define and qualify required spare parts as described by customer.
• Research through CAD and original construction drawings for required part/parts.
• Calculate material, labor, and delivery, for in-house manufacturing and determine vendor costing for buy-out items.
• Quote customer appropriate price and delivery.
• Enter Sales Orders and Budgets, as determined by management.
• Issue construction drawings to production for manufacturing distribution.
• Purchase materials for project. (Assist Procurement.)
• Follow-Up on quotations on a weekly basis.
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Kyle email@example.com
Please reference JO#17160
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Technical Sales & Support Rep
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search