Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Seeking a Data Integrity Analyst for an extendable 12-month contract in San Francisco, CA.
This position will aid our Product Team to deliver the next iteration of our digital products. In this role, you will support the Product Managers and our business partners with Adobe Analytics administration. Ongoing, you will work with developers and QA to troubleshoot analytics issues, help answer reporting and dashboard questions, improve current workflow processes related to Adobe Analytics and maintain a relationship with Adobe Technical Account Manager (TAM), escalating questions and concerns as needed.
• Responsible for creating technical implementation specs for Adobe Analytics across multiple platforms - desktop, mobile web, iOS app, Android app, and in-store app/tablet/kiosk.
• Responsible for creating dimensions like Props & eVars, metrics, and dashboards in Data Workspace based on the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) provided by the business line.
• Responsible for creating testing artifacts and performing quality assurance tests on tracking implementations in Charles.
• Assist with tracking and improving the results of marketing campaigns and Adobe Target.
• Adobe Marketing Cloud administrator for the organization should be able to create Adobe Analytics access and create user profiles and groups.
• Responsible for creating Adobe support tickets and follow through with them.
• 2-3 years of experience with Adobe Analytics/Omniture/SiteCatalyst.
• 3-5 years of consumer-based online experience.
• Experience with Charles Web Debugging Proxy or similar app (Fiddler, Zed Attack, Burp, etc.).
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in JIRA, Confluence, MS Office, communication platforms (Slack, MS Teams, ZOOM) and other industry-standard tools.
• Experience with Adobe Target a plus.
• Excellent relationship-building and communication skills within cross-functional teams.
• Ability to identify and understand user problems related to both the internal and external client and recommends practical solutions.
• Strong analytical skills. Ability to ferret out the simple, practical solution over the overwrought and complicated.
Are you interested and available? Please send your resume to Eric at email@example.com and reference JO# 17247EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Data Integrity Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search