Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Mainz Brady Group is currently recruiting for a strong Python Developer for a great client in San Jose, CA. Please review the job description and email your resume for consideration.
- Strong Python Dev and Coding Skills required
- 4-5+ Years of Python Dev/Coding experience (NOT Scripting or Automation)
- Develop Networking Software
- Write Business Logic and Application Logic
- Must be able to write out a Python Coding Procedure on a WhiteBoard, and then explain what it all means and why it was written as such
- Must understand Objective Programming
- Understand basics of protocol levels (no writing of protocols necessary)
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#TVC17308
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Python Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search