Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Seeking a Java Backend Developer for a 2-year contract in San Leandro, CA.
• Leads the development and implementation of highly complex internet and intranet applications on one or more diverse platforms.
• Uses advanced knowledge of web technologies, including Java, Java Script, HTML, JSON, REST, SOAP, Hibernate, JPA, database modeling tools and/or database interactions.
• Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective software/package solution.
• Researches and tracks new web technologies, develops service applications, and analyzes business requirements as they pertain to web-based systems.
• Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards.
• 5+ years web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications.
• 5+ years of backend development experience.
• Experience with SPRING.
• Experience with MVC.
• Experience with database modeling tools.
• Experience with Oracle.
• Experience with MongoDB.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Experience with Retail Banking ATM Services a plus.
Are you interested and available? Please send your resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO# 17347EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Java Deveoper
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search