Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client is looking for a POS Developer for a 12+ month contract opportunity in San Francisco!
- Implementing a new solution for there payment process's on verifone machines (E280 & E285)
- must have hands on experience with payment integrations, payment processing, and payment transactions.
- have moved away from NextPosition by Agilysis to Oracle XStore
- must have solid experience of integrating software on mobile devices
- 3+ year of pos and/or mobile experience
- solid experience working iOS code (Swift & Xcode) still working in Xcode but moving towards swift
- working with API's (java)
- microservices (nice to have)
Are you available? Please send your current resume to Nicole at email@example.com.
Please reference JO# 17354
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for POS Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search