Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Seeking a Splunk/Data Engineer for a 2-year contract in Concord, CA.
We are looking for a talented, highly enthusiastic team player to join a team of data enthusiasts on the Reporting Team. The ideal candidate would be interested in data and look for different ways to tell the story with data, and possess excellent analytical skills in finding patterns and looking for anomalies and calling them out.
• Work on collecting, storing, processing, and visualizing huge sets of data.
• The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them.
• Integrating data sets with the architecture used across the team, and Technology group.
• 3+ years’ experience developing and supporting complex Splunk dashboards and reports.
• Experience installing, configuring and administering Splunk (prefer knowledge of version 7.X)
• 5+ years of working in UNIX/LINUX environment, proficient at using the Linux operating system or another Unix-like operating system.
• Advanced SQL skills, ability to write highly performant queries for Oracle, and tune existing queries.
• Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements and collaborate with team on best practices.
• Comfortable in a text based, shell environment and proficient with the UNIX tools such as ed, vi or emacs, grep, tail, head, sed, awk, cut, join, tr, etc.
• High proficiency in Bash scripting languages, programming, automation, logging, debugging.
• Version control tools such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
• Splunk hands on experience with design/development of complex searches using SPL, building dashboards and reports.
• Tableau or other data visualization skillr.
• Working knowledge of application lifecycle, functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.).
Are you interested and available? Please send your resume to Eric at email@example.com and reference JO# 17397EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Splunk/Data Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search