Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Kentico Developers/Architects with End to End website and applications experience!
We have an amazing opportunity that Kentico Architects will want to hear about! Creative Client is looking for a talented architect to work with advanced digital teams in tech support and website development. Immediate interviews available! Preferred location is San Francisco, CA – open to local or remote positions.
· Leading development of a website – C#, ASP.NET MVC, and Kentico V12sp CMS.
· Demonstrated client facing experience with the technical aspects of a website, including development and operations.
· Professional experience with web applications development, end to end building of new websites, and object-oriented design practices.
· .NET Framework experience, C#, and ASP.NET, Kentico
· Professional expertise in security best practices, software development lifecycle, testing, and deployment.
· Great communication skills
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#JA
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Sr. Kentico Architect
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search