Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Mainz Brady Group is currently recruiting for a Sr. UX Research for a great client in Charlotte, NC. Please review the job description and send your resume for considerations.
Sr. UX Researcher
• 7+ years focused experience in usability testing of digital (web and mobile) interfaces; cross- or omni-channel research experience a plus
• Experience with a variety of research methods, including 1-on-1 interviews, card sorts, RITE, surveys, unmoderated remote/online research, heuristic reviews, and field studies
• Experience with standard research tools including use of Morae/Camtasia software
• Experience with the user-centered design process including creating and/or using a variety of artifacts such as personas, scenarios, storyboards, task flows, wireframes, etc.
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Knowledge and understanding of Agile
• Expert in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
• Thrives as an independent contributor in a collaborative work environment
• Degree in related field such as Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Information Science, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology or professional certification including Certified Usability Analyst
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO#TVC17443
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Sr. UX Researcher
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search