Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Mainz Brady Group is currently looking for a strong Back-End developer for a great client in San Jose, CA. Please review the job description and send your resume for consideration.
• Large-Scale Java, Kotlin, Go, (or similar languages) applications – 3-5+ Years Experience
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
• Modern micro-service architectures Exp.
• Spring Boot experience
• Netflix OSS
• Google Cloud Platform and kubernetes
• A solid understanding of best practices and techniques regarding web scalability, performance, and security
• Identify and up-hold Front-End engineering best practices
• Collaborate with designers & product managers to iterate designs & implement product
• Work with Engineers-to-Consumers to build and ship features
• Design a framework for creating services that grows with the needs of the company
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#TVC17446
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Back-End Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search