Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Required / Desired:
• 3-5+ years of experience developing Tableau dashboards as the main role.
• Tableau best practices in performance tuning and user-centric design, proactive alerts, etc... - Knowledge Required.
• Analyzing structured and unstructured data using SQL - Exp. Required.
• Permissioning, publishing, Postgres connection, etc... - Exp. Preferred.
• Experience with HR and Recruiting data - Exp a plus.
• Tableau Public profile links with published content - Exp a plus.
• Tableau Server - Exp. a plus.
• R and/or Python - Exp. a plus.
• Ability to work within existing dashboards and work on bugs/upgrades.
• Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex solutions well.
• Bachelor's Degree required. (BSCS Preferred).
• Mandatory - Required - Tableau Certification.
• There's 3 levels, only 1 or 2 of the 3 will suffice :
o Level 1 - Specialist (Not interested - Not Qualified.)
o Level 2 - Certified Associate
o Level 3 - Certified Professional
• UNSTRUCTURED DATA
• DATA VALIDATION
• PERFORMANCE TUNING
• SELF MOTIVATED
• STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS
• TABLEAU SOFTWARE
• English - Read, Write, Speak, Technical, Online, Team-Collaboration
• Develop dashboards - - - visualizing a wide variety of topics across Recruiting and HR (attrition, hiring, diversity, internal mobility, etc...)
o Role focused on strengthening company's self-service dashboarding capabilities, primarily within HR and Recruiting.
• Work within existing dashboards and work on bugs/upgrades.
• Partner with stakeholders across organization to understand data needs and define self-service reporting solutions.
• Tableau Performance Tuning and user-centric design, proactive alerts, etc…
• Assist in data validation and data clean-up requests as needed
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Kyle email@example.com
Please reference JO#17460
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Tableau Dashboard Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search