Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Seeking a C#/.NET Developer for a 2-year contract in San Francisco, CA.
• 4+ years of web development experience using C#.
• 4+ years of web development experience using .NET framework.
• 4+ years of web development experience using Angular (including 1 year of v.6).
• 2+ years of experience with either WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) or Silverlight, preferably both.
• 1+ years of Spring framework experience such as Spring Boot.
• 2+ years of experience with Java.
• 1+ years of Oracle experience.
Are you interested and available? Please send your resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO# 17537EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for .NET Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search