Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
- Writing and content building duties: Build engaging and high quality content from scratch in form of videos, white papers, web copy, ebooks, messaging, powerpoint decks, email and social copies, blog posts, case studies, and sales enablement content.
- Marketing duties: Core marketing skills of building messaging, analyzing and presenting customer insights, building positioning, competitive analysis, customer segmentation, and launch support.
- Highly developed and professional writing skills with an ability to explain complex concepts simply, in narrative style, and creating urgency to take action with different content types ranging from web copy updates, messaging frameworks, email copies, social copies, blogs, videos, ebooks, powerpoint, case studies, and white papers, etc.
- Marketing content building skills for integrated campaigns, ability to work on creative and aesthetically-pleasing content of all kinds on their own, and by working with outside vendors, publication channels to co-develop content.
- Skills to work cross-functionally, manage multiple concurrent projects, and priorities from concept to closure, including multiple stakeholder reviews and approvals, and working on core creative content.
- Skills and experience to build tailored content for different types of audiences and at different stage of a funnel, e.g. end users, business users, at-awareness, adoption, retention phases of funnel - tailor the tone, voice, and message suitably depending on circumstances.
- Skills of creating content and copy for prominent social media channels - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- 5+ years of content marketing experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Business Administration, or equivalent from a reputed university.
- Masters Degree/MBA, is preferred.
- SaaS software company background is preferred.
Apply for Content Marketing Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search