Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
We have a Mechanical Engineer role for a client in San Jose for a 3 month contract! You are someone who can hop into a project and make actionable impact and work with a team. Looking for someone who is a boss using Ansys!
• Senior Thermal Structural Analysis ME
o Thermal, structural, and Tolerance Analysis
o Own seat or work with a partner VAR for Ansys
• 10+ years with analysis tools
• Experience with structural, fluid and vibration analysis, mechanisms, plastic injection molding, castings, sheet metal
• Product and equipment development
• Solve complex design problems
• Perform kinematic, dynamic, heat transfer, and/or vibration analysis
• Transition concepts into 3D CAD Solid Modeling
• Define requirements, select materials and processes
• Interact with suppliers and manufacturers, and document
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Kyle firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#17664
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Mechanical Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search