Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Mainz Brady Group has an immediate need for a detail-oriented and sharp Manufacturing Technician. We are looking for a candidate who is excited to join a strong team of Technicians who are helping build technology for the future.
San Jose, CA
- 100% Hands-On – Build/Fabricate, Troubleshoot using Test Equipment, Bench Work, Systems Testing, Swap Out Sub-Systems, Components work on boards a necessary, use of all hands tools, from a manufacturing environment (A must), etc…
- Electro-Mechanical Background required
- Skills per duties below
- Solid writing and documentation skills
- Microsoft Office Productivity suite (Word and Excel) – Working knowledge
- Electronic communications methods exp. such as Phone, Email, Instant Messaging, etc.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Attentive to detail, self-motivated, able to follow written and oral instructions, maintain a clean work environment while maintaining a high quality of work
- Networking Equipment (Mfg.) Company or experience a big plus
- AA/AS/BS (Electronics or Electrical Engineering) Degree a plus
- 100% Hands-On – Build/Fabricate, Troubleshoot using Test Equipment, Bench Work, Systems Testing, Swap Out Sub-Systems, Components work on boards a necessary, etc…
- Product pre-and post-production testing, assembly
- Inventory of production components, and transferring part(s) to CM’s - Contract Electronic Manufacturing and Assembly Companies/vendors
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, sub-assemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering, or micro-welding equipment
- Use electronic, hand, or power tools
- Inspect wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits
- Test product to ensure conformance to operational specifications
- Fabricate or modify parts, using shop equipment
- Read and interpret schematics, drawings, and diagrams
- Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to blueprint specifications, using instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauges
- Adjustments or repairs according to written specifications
- Maintain a clean lab and assembly area environment
- Maintain and update inventories
- Assist with the maintenance of the testing/lab area
- Maintain and write work procedures and all related documentation for each task performed
- A MUST: Pack finished products for shipment, assist with packing product after tests, take care of all shipping docs, updated db appropriately, etc... This WILL include: Some Heavy Lifting, getting hands dirty, doing whatever it takes in a small company environment to keep customers happy
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO#17762
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Manufacturing Technician
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search