Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our cloud storage client is looking for a Marketing Manager who can help drive awareness about some of their most important partnerships! Some of this may include webinars, digital campaigns, and co-marketing initiatives. We’re looking for someone who is team player, can manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders, and drive full funnel marketing, while defining target goals, timelines, and work horizontally, both internally and with partners. You are someone who is strong story teller and can work collaboratively with great communication!
• 7-10 years of experience in partner or alliance marketing, business development, or product marketing
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills. Someone who can refine complex issues into concrete plans
• Comfortable working cross functionally internally and with partners
• Strong storyteller (Clear and human)
• Strong time management, organization, and prioritization skills
• Quick witted and comfortable in fast moving environments with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of humor
• Experience with SaaS or cloud services
• MBA a plus
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Kyle at email@example.com
Please reference JO#17767
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Marketing Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search