Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Hardware Project Leader
We are looking for an excellent project leader with a strong hardware and consumer background! Our client is a high profile engineering company in the San Jose area.
You are someone who can lead and manage multiple design engineering projects while being a champion for their customers. You are excited to take the role of a "Player Coach" and are comfortable being a hands on engineer.
Looking for someone who is a boss using SolidWorks!
- Set up and manage projects with customers, prospective clients, partners, outside vendors, and contract manufacturers.
- Write and Draft Proposals and Conduct Estimates/Bids for new and existing customers
- Help maintain company relationships and long-term great company image
Required / Desired:
- 10+ Years of Product Development experience, with an emphasis on Consumer Products
- Design experience w/ Consumer Products, and any Semiconductor Process Equipment experience
- Local and Overseas CM exp. is a plus
- Proposal Writing and Drafting of Proposals exp. is preferred
- Some Travel might eventually be required
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Josh - email@example.com
Please reference JO#17838
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Hardware Project Leader
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search