Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Director, FPGA Design Engineering
• Manage day to day activities of a team of FBGA Developers
o Planning, prioritization, task assignment, reviewing designs, coaching/mentoring, etc…
• Work closely with FBPGA/EDA tools vendors
• Self-driven and comfortable in a start-up like environment
• Work with software, hardware, architecture, and product management teams
• 5+ years of FBGA digital design experience
o Including RTL and Scripting languages
• 4 years of management leadership experience
• Experience in design for networking products and datapath in general
• Experience taking systems and solutions from initial design to final system testing
• Strong communication skills and ability to work cross functionally
• Understanding of ASIC design, verification, and backend ASIC principals
• Experience with high-speed Ethernet standards and integrating IPs
• Experience with Object Oriented Programming
• Experience with data centers
• Start-up experience
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Kyle at email@example.com
Please reference JO #KLB 17844
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Director, FPGA Design Engineering
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search