Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Seeking an Informatics Operations, Devops and Security Manager for a W2 Contract or FTE position in Petaluma, CA.
Manages all aspects of service delivery and website/systems reliability and scalability including reporting, configuration and build, testing, planning, and deployment of solutions and will be accountable for all aspects of deployment and technical operations including technical project resources scheduling, risk management, internal and external communications, status reporting, and resource management reporting of the AWS system. Responsible for security related to the Cloud, including leading incident responses and collaboration with our outside IT vendor.
• 7+ years of experience in DevOps.
• Strong Amazon Web Services skills.
• Thorough experience with databases such as SQL
• Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Jira.
• Experience working with FedRAMP compliance issues.
• Thorough knowledge of project management practices and demonstrated ability to run a project from concept through maintenance.
• Skills estimating time and resources required for costing out new projects.
• Ability to interact with and influence project stakeholders.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated success in clearly and concisely translating science to diverse audiences via public speaking and written materials.
• Excellent organizing skills (personal, organizational).
• Self-directed and highly motivated team player with good sense of humor.
• Demonstrated commitment to excellence and integrity in all aspects of work.
• Committed to climate-smart conservation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Are you interested and available? Please send your resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO# 17852EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for DevOps & Security Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search