Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Mainz Brady Group has an immediate need for an Electrical Test Engineer who has medical device chops. Our client wants a smart, reliable, and capable Electrical Engineer who is excited to be a part of a great team that is working on cutting edge technology.
Electrical Test Engineer
Required / Desired:
• Medical Devices, Electrical Characterization – 5-10 Years experience required.
o Invasive and Non-Invasive – experience preferred.
• Analog and Digital Test and Measurement Equipment – Significant experience required.
• Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, and other measurement devices/equipment – experience/Good working knowledge – required.
• Ability to recognize deviations from expected outputs – required.
• Documentation Skills – Excellent ability required.
• Medical device verification processes ISO13485 – Familiarity required.
• Ability to work in a team environment with frequent interactions – required.
• Self-motivated and clear communication skills – required.
• FDA Standards – knowledge helpful.
• BSEE Degree most preferred.
• Electrical characterization of a revision to a medical device product. The product has a part that is implanted (invasive), and a part that is not implanted.
• Use Analog and Digital Test and Measurement Equipment – to ensure proper I/O of product design.
• Use Std Test Equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, and other measurement devices/equipment.
• Document test conditions, procedures, and results.
• Report to VP of Engineering and CEO.
Are you available?
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO#17914
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
Apply for Electrical Test Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search