Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
• Assist in daily administration of IBMi server hardware and software.
• Load and test IBM i operating system and application software releases, PTF fixes in both test and production environments, and load application and software patches
• Assist in installation, configuration and maintenance of IBMi server hardware, software, networked devices and IBMi client-access software
• Manage AS400 user profiles, object security, IFS directory access, and other security related duties
• Develop, document and maintain procedures for systems administration, such as backups, restores, performance tuning, and configurations
• Perform daily and quarterly backups of production systems and other backups as required.
• Part of rotating 24x7 on-call support
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in IBMi (AS/400, iSeries) Systems administration
• Experience with VIOS and IBM POWER virtualization technologies
• Experience with MIMIX replication support for IBMi disaster recovery
• IBM Storwize administration experience
• IBM BRMS administration experience
• IBM i Access Client Solutions support experience
• IBM PowerHA experience
• WebSphere Liberty Application Server administration experience
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Kyle at email@example.com
Please reference JO#17937KB
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Systems Administrator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search