Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client is looking for an Opto-Mechanical Engineer in San Jose who will join the R&D team to design new products and improve on existing opto-mechanical Systems. You will have the opportunity to research new technology and drive product development. You are someone who is a self-starter and solutions oriented who can think and act dependently to successfully complete projects on time!
• 7-10 years of experience with optical and mechanical engineering
• Experience in opto-mechanical, adhesives, kinematic design, vacuum, and precision machining
• Strong CAD design and FEA analysis experience
• BS in Mechanical Engineering
• CREO and Ansys for design and FEA
• Experience with lasers, interferometers, fiber optics collimators, or optical systems
• Optical design principles and ray tracing familiarity
• Experience with semiconductor capital equipment and/or precision motor controls
• Knowledge and experience with optics and laser systems
Apply for Opto-Mechanical Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search