Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Optical Fabrication Technician
Looking for a technician highly skilled in optical fabrication to support the manufacturing of laser interferometer position measurement systems. Work on the team producing the industries most sophisticated and highest quality interferometers while utilizing state of the art equipment.
- Set-up and operate computer-controlled machine tools.
- Use test equipment, troubleshoot, systems integration, and Test.
- Use mechanical measurement devices, i.e. calipers, depth gauges, micrometers.
- Set-up and operation of thin film coating equipment.
- Electronic systems integration and test.
- Optical inspection techniques including the use of phase shift interferometers.
- Strong mechanical skills required.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO #JJA 18037
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Optical Fabrication Technician
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search