Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in Concord, CA has an immediate need for a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer:
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer is seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. Acts as a subject matter expert to design and analyze electro-mechanical systems and equipment. Conducts feasibility studies and testing on modified designs and processes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs development and detailed design of electro-mechanical components and specifications for electro-mechanical medical devices
• Leads design control projects, including writing design verification and validation protocols and reports and risk analysis.
• Develops/designs/sustains electro-mechanical fixtures for assembly and testing
• Participates in root cause investigations for Non Conformance Reports and CAPAs
• Drives process improvement and cost savings projects
• Drives equipment qualifications, test method development and validations and process validations
• Provide weekly status on engineering schedule, progress, and issues. Responsible for the quality and content of engineering deliverables
• Work creatively, efficiently and effectively with cross functional teams and manufacturing groups
• Responsible for making independent engineering decisions with minimal supervision.
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
• Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
• Reviews and complies with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
• Assists with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
• 5 – 8 years of related mechanical design engineering experience with a BS Degree; or a Master’s degree with 3 years of experience.
• System and board level trouble shooting experience
• Experience in solid modeling and developing drawings with Solidworks including tolerance analysis
• Personal experience in development and verification of high quality electro-mechanical subsystems.
• Experience in board component selction for end of life projects.
• Experience in Labview/Matlab/PLC programming
• Experience with designing and developing test fixtures for production
• The position requires excellent organizational and communication skills and a proven track record managing significant portions of projects independently.
• Candidate must have experience with design control requirements, including risk analysis.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 13555
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search