Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our large financial client is looking for a Content Strategist for an 18 month contract opportunity in San Francisco, CA
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support and execute content strategy for website design and content, as well as new products or product enhancements, providing light to moderate content strategy as need.
• NOTE: our content is informational and transactional in nature vs. marketing/sales focused
• Assess the scope of any upcoming project and manage partner teams’ expectations around process, deliverables, and timelines
• Collaborate with partners including User Experience Design, Product Management, and Technology to inform them of process and to set expectations
• Work with internal business and UX teams to develop and improve content as well as execute content deliverables
• Analyze content for consistency, accuracy, adherence to WF style and brand standards, and user experience implications
• 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, innovation, or digital consulting
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated experience with planning for and developing online, mobile and cross-channel content (Focus on short copy – UI, chat/conversational interfaces)
• Experience or exposure to AI and conversational UI tools and approaches such as voice UI design, chat bot scripting, or similar
• Experience working within existing brand/content guidelines as well as developing new content standards and tools, including style guides, lexicons, and content typologies
• Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
• Deep understanding of customer engagement, digital content, and content management technologies and their impact on user experience design
• Understanding of the user-centered design process, including personas, task analysis, task flows, content audits, content strategies, and user testing
• Prior experience developing and leading workshops such as journey mapping, rapid prototyping, or similar early stage concepts for digital solutions
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment and adapt to scope and schedule changes
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills to ensure deliverable deadlines and expectations are met
• Prior experience with financial services, B2B, or is beneficial but not required
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at email@example.com and reference JO# 13655.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Content Strategist
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search