Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Mainz Brady Group has an immediate need for a Software Engineer with a background using Automic Software (UC4) as well as performance testing. This is a remote work opportunity but must be available for occasional travel to Seattle, Portland, or Alaska.
In-depth knowledge of and experience in:
• Software development languages and platforms, particularly Java/J2EE, Mule, Automic (UC4), Microsoft.net
• Enterprise level application environments, such as J2EE application servers, Web servers, Jboss, Weblogic
• Web service technologies: RESTFul and/or SOAP.
• Unit testing frameworks such as JUnit or NUnit
• Software functionality and performance testing
• Operating system concepts not limited to Unix and Windows
• Enterprise software concepts such as transactional processing, clustering, high availability and redundancy
Please send your resume to Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Ref# JCN1124
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Software Engineer (UC4) - Remote
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search