Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Seeking a Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) Engineer for an 18-month remote contract position.
Our Client has a new ‘Banking as a Service’ API Channel that supports new Business to Business opportunities. We’re looking for experienced Engineers to continue to move this new group towards maturity. This group is using the latest OpenStack and open-source software tools and practices to deliver APIs to market quickly.
The incumbent will work with the API development squads and platform teams, product owners, scrum masters, and with other technology centers of excellence. The DevOps Engineer is responsible for engineering new software, including ensuring all availability, architecture, quality, security, support and risk/compliance standards are met for the Gateway.
Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) Responsibilities:
• Review Gateway software stack and develop path to move to PCF.
• Review Gateway software against 12 Factor Application principles.
• Develop CF Tooling plan for Gateway migration to PCF (Deployment, Build, and CI pipeline).
• Develop path to move Identify and Security, Data Management, Messaging and Integration tools to PCF as appropriate.
• Train Gateway DevOps staff on PCF.
• Build and enhance PCF tech documentation and run book.
• Hands on experience in PCF.
• Ability to teach, train and document.
• Knowledge of PCF Tooling and Build Chain.
• Architecture perspective.
• Knowledge of 12 Factor Application principles.
Are you interested and available? Please send your most current resume to Zach at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13719EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Pivotal Cloud Foundry Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search