Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Build and Delivery Engineering is an automation team for Engineering Services. The Build and Delivery Engineering team is responsible for determining gaps and limitations in the current build and deployment process and provide solutions. The team maintains build pipelines, deployment pipelines, testing tools, and other services. The team interfaces with Dev teams, QA teams, Operations teams and more to build and extend tools to support the organization.
• The Senior Build and Delivery Engineer will work closely with the Development, Quality Assurance, Operations and Architecture teams to develop and implement the roadmap and strategies for automated build and deployment pipelines across the organization.
• Automate the build process for software projects, striving to make the compilation, testing, and packaging process as automatic and foolproof as possible
• Provide support on automated builds and the continuous integration system
• Provide support on tools that manage automated code deployments during the release process
• Monitor the continuous integration system to ensure correct build execution and troubleshoot build failures
• Maintain documentation of the build and continuous integration systems
Mandatory Skills/ Technologies
• Experience maintaining a production build system for a large software project, preferably developed in Java
• Strong Java programming skills and knowledge of other programming languages
• Proficiency with a build automation framework, preferably Apache Maven
• Experience with dependency management in complex software projects
• Proficiency with a revision control system, preferably Git
• Experience in working with Linux environments
• Experience with deploying large-scale, highly-available web services, preferably with Chef or Distelli
• Experience with containers, preferably with Docker
• Experience with a continuous integration system, preferably Jenkins or Hudson CI Server
• Experience with a testing framework, preferably JUnit or Spock
• Knowledge of static code analysis tools
• 4-6 years industry experience
Apply for Sr. Build & Delivery Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search