Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
• Ability to manage multiple simultaneous deliverables in a fast-paced environment
• Strong understanding of integrated flows for customer support processes
• Must be comfortable accessing and manipulating various web and local data sources such as relational databases, SOAP and RESTful API calls
• Must be able to work with a team and support a common code base; adhering to coding standards and deployment processes
• Must be willing to learn and adapt to new programming languages and technologies on an as-needed basis
• Must communicate project status and needs to the team and project lead to minimize any impact of change
• Must have experience debugging, logging and tracking issues
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related degree
• MVC, MySQL, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, GIT, WCF, WebAPI, SOAP, UI Frameworks, IIS
• Java Knowledge
• Identify business requirements by establishing personal rapport with actual, potential and internal clients
• Design, develop, test, and document scalable, high-quality business applications
• Recommend alternate approaches, analyze impacts, and provide sizing estimates
• Collaborate with other cross platform team members to build effective integrations
• Participate in design sessions and code reviews
• Work with business requirement stakeholders to design, develop and refine the graphical user experience of an application
• Confirms program operation by conducting unit, system and integration tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes as necessary
• Prepare project related documentation, GAP analysis, functional specifications, design specifications, and complete development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms during different stages of a project.
Apply for .Net C# SW Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search