Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Looking for a Lead Java Engineer for an exciting opportunity in Portland, Oregon! If you are able to successfully manage a team, have a proficiency in Java, .Net and SAP, and want to work with highly motivated like-minded individuals, lets talk!
Requirements of the role include:
- Facilitates or performs application support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources. Contributes and reviews recommendations for technical solutions.
- Manages and/or contributes to the technical components of the Request For Proposal process. Resolves issues and determines options for issue resolution Manages and/or contributes to the technical components of the RFP process.
- Resolves issues and determines options for issue resolution and risk mitigation. Defines and communicates requirements for technical environments and determines the technical scope for projects. Provides technical estimates for project budget input to Senior/Project Manager.
- Leads and owns engagements with software vendors to ensure that code and configuration requirements and deliverables are met. Enforces architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments. Coordinates compliance issue identification and remediation. Collaborates with other teams on integration needs/design
- Contributes to database design and creates critical-path, high-risk, advanced technical designs.
- Manage and enforce performance thresholds and standards. Review and approve performance test results, recommendations, and tuning results. Oversee and is responsible for the creation of test plans, test execution, and validation of test results.
Java, .net, SAP, See Beyond, or PeopleSoft.
Please send your resume to Sam at email@example.com and reference JO14082
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Java Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search