Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Identity and Access Management Engineer
Our client is seeking an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer for a 24 month contract in either Charlotte, NC (preferred), or Oakland, CA.
This group is using the latest OpenStack and open-source software tools and practices to deliver APIs to market quickly. This IAM engineer candidate will be responsible for supporting the implementation and management of IAM shared services across the ecosystem. In addition, they will proactively identify associated risks and protect information and infrastructure from external / internal threats.
We are looking for engineers who understand DevOps, IaaS, PaaS, and in addition have the mindset to understand and drive the architecture, engineering, support and design of the Identify Management space
• Ensure appropriate collection and analysis of technical/functional requirements based on critical client IAM use cases and expectations.
• Work closely with the IAM Lead to identify key IAM technical components as aligned to project requirements, assist in prioritizing development efforts, catalog IAM component to project requirements.
• Conduct in-depth technical IAM research, needs assessments and performance analysis to support, design, and develop new technical IAM components for clients.
• Coordinate effectively with Squads/Agile Scrum teams and various other stake holders include Architects, Business Analysts.
• 5+ years of experience in documenting business and technical requirements, project plans, issues/risks.
• 5+ years of project management experience using both waterfall and agile methodologies.
• 5+ years of experience managing projects through the full system development lifecycle.
• 5+ years of architecture experience in a hands-on role.
• 5+ years of experience with developing and maintaining run support procedures, standards and controls, including aggregation review and issue resolution, SoD violation reviews, NPE tracking and follow-up, native control reviews, password masking and encryption best practices.
• 5+ years of experience in information technology, with a focus on information security in one or more of the following areas: IAM, cyber threats, security operations, data loss prevention, threat intelligence, security architecture, policy/governance.
• 3+ years in demonstrated experience defining Identity Access Management processes and controls.
• 3+ years in demonstrated experience with Federated Identity and Web Services Security standards and concepts: SAML, OAuth 2.0, Liberty, OpenID Connect, etc..
• 3+ years in experience in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Go, or scripting experience in Shell and Perl.
• Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
• Working experience in distributed agile development teams.
• Knowledge on Banking domain and experience in automated server upgrades and patching.
• Knowledge of Server Provisioning, Patching, Puppet, Vagrant, Bunsen is a plus
• Understanding and working experience on Jenkins, GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, Artifactory is a plus.
Basic Required Skills:
• 3+ years of experience with any LDAP software such as: Active Directory, ODSEE, OpenLDAP, OpenDJ
• 3+ years of experience with Windows, Linux and Solaris Operating Systems knowledge
• 3+ years of experience with one or more directories such as CA Directory, Oracle Directory, AD, Ping, or IBM Directory Server.
• 3+ years of experience with one or more databases such as Oracle, IBM and MS SQL etc.
• 3+ years of experience in implementing or migrating between industry-leading IAM systems such as Sailpoint, Forgerock, CA Identityminder, CA SIteminder, Oracle IAM, including full development of workflows, provisioning forms, custom forms, base account provisioning, password management, reports, access certifications, out-of-the-box connectors, custom connectors.
• 3+ years of experience with federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, Liberty ID-FF and ID-WSF, WS-Federation, OpenID, OAuth and WS-Security.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 14220EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Identity and Access Management Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search