Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Sr. Technical Program Manager
• Proven experience managing full life-cycle projects or programs of an increasingly large and complex scale in a highly regulated industry.
• Experience working with key stakeholders to collect business requirements as well as working with Product Managers to collect users requirements and translating into technical requirements.
• Effective verbal and written communications with technical and non-technical stakeholders across the organization, including: facilitation, listening, and motivating stakeholders across the organization.
Top 3-5 nice-to-have
• Health Care industry experience
• Enterprise PMO Project Management Office experience
• Experience with large, high visibility programs and clients
• Experience working with customers in the public sector
• Team player, coachable, not easily distracted, gets things done, easily navigates large organizations, articulate, strong communication skills at all levels of the organization and externally.
Specific technologies to be used and level of proficiency?
• Software development life cycle from inception through delivery
• Agile development processes
• Health Care transactions, security, privacy, HIPAA.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO #AS14315
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Sr. Technical Program Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search