Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
We are looking for a Rock Star Administrative Assistant
We are seeking someone that can operate in a laid back but fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Must be able to multitask and must be VERY organized with an ability to keep others organized. Someone willing to help co-workers with various tasks, concerns and technical support. Must have a high level of both oral and written communication skills. Must be trustworthy and reliable, as you play a critical role in the office workflow.
This position is for an Administrative Assistant for a Technical Staffing Firm in San Mateo. This is a full-time position and working hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. M-F. Due to the hours of the position and the commutes in the bay area, we will prefer local candidates and someone with reliable transportation only.
· Manage multiple phone lines
· Review employee expense reports
· Monitor flow of new hire paperwork and sensitive documents
· Greet clients/visitors in a professional manner
· Maintain and order office and kitchen supplies
· Assist with coordinating and planning company meetings and events
· Handle incoming/outgoing mail and packages
· Support back office staff in organizing their daily operations, filing and various office duties.
· Support of Executive team, including maintaining schedules and coordinating meetings.
· Support of Sales and Recruiting teams which may involve immediate and timely completion of duties.
Our ideal employee would have the following skillsets:
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook.
· Prior experience working in an office environment and supporting upper management and corporate officers
· Extremely organized and detailed oriented
· A positive team player with a can do attitude
· Ability to work independently and assume additional responsibilities as required
· Being a ‘list’ person is a key skill for this role
We are a tight-knit office -- you join a family when you join the team. We emphasize work/life balance and have an excellent and open company culture. We are looking with someone that can match our vibe! Benefits offered after probation period and advancement opportunities are available. Please e-mail resume (PDF or Word) with a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: SMC Admin.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Administrative Assistant - San Mateo
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search