Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Software Development Project Manager. This person will have responsibility for managing projects from start to finish, scheduling (Weekly Schedule, Design, and Development Schedules), Project Transitions between groups (e.g.; Design to Development, Development to QA, Development to Production, Production/Development to Launch), Process Development (as a team effort), and Resource Management.
• University degree.
• Thorough knowledge of standard Project Management Processes, PMP Certification preferred
• Ability to direct and manage projects from beginning to end; define project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
• Ability to develop project schedules.
• Ability to track and monitor projects to ensure on-time delivery.
• Experience working with online properties; Entertainment experience desired.
• Thorough knowledge of current Internet technologies.
• Flexibility and ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
Apply for Project Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search