Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Mainz Brady has an immediate opening for an experienced Information Architect. This position is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of information architecture models and their lower level components. This candidate is required to interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT systems. Looking for a motivated, pro-active person with excellent collaboration, communication, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills to join their team of developers and analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience demonstrating strong professional background in information architecture and database design
- Project management training and certificate.
- Experience with SAAS, Cloud based Architecture, and Azure web services.
- Computer networking and database management certification
- Proven experience programming in enterprise technologies such as Java, C++, PHP, XML, HTML, and SQL.
- Good knowledge and understanding of operating systems such as Mac OS, Windows, and Linux.
- Solid understanding of relational database theory and processes
- Expertise in data modeling and enterprise systems integrations
- Advanced analytical skills dealing with complex data problems and implementing sustainable solutions
If Interested: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference number #SMG-14503. No C2C please.
Apply for Information Architect (ERP)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search