Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our Financial Client in the Bay Area is looking for a Rockstar Visual Designer to join their team! Is that you?!
What will you Do:
• Act as a key player in the design execution process on projects, assuming responsibility for the overall visual design strategy and execution.
• Collaborate with program, product, studio and project managers to gather creative requirements and integrate business objectives with customer needs.
• Determine and recommend the appropriate user-centered design methods, tools, deliverables, and milestones in order to design optimal solutions considering tablet, mobile, and desktop.
• Some of the methods include the development of design concepts, visual design presentation on creative execution, mock-ups, style guides, mood boards, technical specs and delivering graphical assets.
• Represent as the main visual design point of contact with clients and partners, escalating and resolving issues as necessary for both projects and larger platform initiatives.
• Ensure that solutions follow internal standards as well as industry best practices.
• Well organization skill to streamline workflow and connect the dots between projects by consulting within the team.
• Identify area of opportunity to advance visual design by working with studio lead and visual design manager.
• Articulate visual design activities and forecast with project team and producers.
• Create design "options."
• Articulate the pros and cons of each design option.
• Ensure the design supports the overall strategy and champion for best user experience.
• 5+ years’ experience in communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts
• Visually / graphically fluent with highly creative, brand building experience.
• Experience designing in new and emerging digital media.
• Demonstrated ability to create visual consistency of design, look and feel, style guides, and production across all marketing assets.
• Great attention to detail.
• Mobile Design Experience
• BS, BFA, or BA major in design, graphic design, art direction, or industrial design preferred.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Audra at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 14613
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Visual Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search