Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client seeks a DevOps Engineer in San Francisco Ca 6 month contract to hire.
Our Client seeks a Principal DevOps Engineer for online television and media focused web properties. In this role, you will support infrastructure and platforms that serve our customers. We have diverse infrastructure that spans Linux and Windows servers in the datacenter with an eye towards the cloud. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned DevOps Engineer to manage a wide range of existing technologies with an opportunity to modernize it into the cloud. You thrive on monitoring, performance and uptime. You thrive on creating systems that are reliable, documented and monitored across multiple metrics. You love CI/CD and think releases should happen independent of manual intervention. You have managed systems at a large scale and millions of unique monthly users does not scare you. You have experience with being on-call and thrive on ownership and systems.
-AWS & Google cloud a must
-Prior migration to the cloud experience must
-Prefer google cloud over AWS
-Large scale volume (sites)
-Cross collaboration with different teams, Large teams,
-great Communication skills both written and verbal
-Experience running teams
-Vendor management exp
-Candidates that have a mix of startup and big company experience then that would be super helpful
-Implementation of our public
-Cloud infrastructure including CI/CD, provisioning, sizing, and Infrastructure
-Manage Linux clusters and containers using tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Kubernetes
-Design and manage CI/CD platforms on tools like Jenkins that allow for multiple releases/day and developer visibility -Support our development teams across multiple properties in an AGILE environment
-Lead the transition of our infrastructure from our datacenter to the public cloud
-Implementation of Infrastructure as Code for provisioning using tools such as Terraform
-mplement Configuration Management using tools such as Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Jenkins
- Work with our development teams on re-architecture of existing systems into the cloud
- Working with the various business units to help define SLO’s and SLI’s
- Automate and build bots for managing the lifecycle of our systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience .
- 9+ years managing and monitoring Linux systems
- 4+ years leading the design and implementation of Cloud systems in AWS/GCP using tools like Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins or Ansible.
- 3+ years experience setting up/managing monitoring systems
- 3+ years managing CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- 3+ years experience working with programming languages such as PHP, Perl, Java, Python, and Go
- 1+ years working with bots and building automation
- 1+ years experience containerizing applications using Docker/Kubernetes/ECS
- A deep understanding of cloud-scale and micro/macro-services architectures, experience in operating high performance, highly scalable, self-healing and fault-tolerant multi-tenant SaaS based applications.
-Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to work with 3rd parties and collaborate on solutions
- Past experience migrating systems from on premises virtualization to the public cloud on AWS/GCP
- Systems experience in re-architecting legacy systems and stacks
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 14651
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for DevOps Architect
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search