Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Are you a tech-loving person that loves to work with you hands on cutting edge technology? Then please reach out to me because I have a client that is looking for your enthusiasm and passion for tech.
What will you be doing?
• Synchronize with Quality Assurance Lead and the Sr.QA
• Report into and maintain test database (Jira)
• Learn all internally developed test procedures and perform standard QA tests
• Maintain and report condition of equipment and tools in use
• Reporting test execution progress and status of projects in test to QA Leads
• Executing testing priorities distributed by QA Leads
• Support Operations team in executing public user tests and acquire feedback
• Other tasks as needs evolve within our QA Department
• High school degree or equivalent work-related experience
• Strong interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and organizational ability
• Attention to detail and ability to recall experiences step by step
• Proficient with various electronic device setups such as PC or mobile devices
• Basic word processing, spreadsheets and typing skills
• As a location-based entertainment company using physical props, the ability to physically test our VR experience is an essential function of this role, therefore ability to
• Use VR for long periods of time is critical to success with this role
• Flexible Hours: Able to work irregular schedules, such as 1pm to 10pm a couple days of
the week throughout the month (Early notice would be provided)
• Previous QA experience with entertainment software strongly preferred
• Experience with issue reporting databases
• Automation or a computer programming proficiency
• Bi-Lingual or Multi-lingual
• ESRB certified or MPAA certified
• Motion Capture experience
• Unity or Unreal experience
• Virtual Reality familiarity or experience
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO# 14716
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Technician
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search