Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
• Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining RESTful services.
• Experience with common back-end frameworks such as Spring, Play, etc. and associated software development paradigms.
• Front-End knowledge and experience.
• Basic knowledge of SQL/ORM as well as NoSQL principles and practices.
• Familiar with development and deployment on cloud systems such as AWS (using DynamoDB, ElastiCache, etc.).
• Experience with optimal integration of internal/proprietary, third party, and open source technologies to solve complex problems in a customer-centric manner.
• Proficiency in Linux.
• Familiarity with development tools (git, Jira, Confluence etc.).
• Familiar with the design & analysis of computer algorithms and data structures.
• Advanced knowledge of networking and distributed systems.
• BS in CS required; MS preferred.
• Experience with common front-end frameworks and technologies such as AngularJS, React, HTML5, CSS3 (and CSS preprocessors), JQuery, responsive design, etc. and associated software development paradigms.
• Experience in implementing microservices and back-end architectures in highly modular deployments.
• Experience in a collaborative and interdisciplinary research environment.
• Familiarity with mobile development on Android and iOS.
• 5+ years’ experience with developing web front-ends focusing on modular and maintainable systems with high performance.
• Create cutting edge software infrastructure to bring new connected functionality and interfaces to the product market.
• The role includes architecture and algorithm design to create connected in-product applications.
• Develop prototype implementations and interfaces to enable future connected product applications, potentially developing system requirements and specifications that will influence future production systems.
• Investigate and develop technical concepts and solutions for new generation of services linking products to the cloud.
• Design, develop, and maintain network services and distributed systems, with particular attention to RESTful interfaces, microservice architectures, and potential for scalability.
• Daily Out-of-the-box thinking by adding to the existing infotainment ecosystem.
Please send your most up to date resume to Tyler at Resumes@mbg.com
Apply for Full-Stack Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search